20080111

Time broke my heart.

Stupid gay peach walls. Like why do you even ask me what colour do I want for my bedroom walls when it's painted the same as his bedroom. It defeats the purpose of asking seriously. Arg. My room looks even more gay and too bright now. Stupid peach walls. Stupid. STUPID. Forget it. I hate this home, and I hate my room now even more. ):

Bizguides was a bore though I made new friends. And heaven cried at the wrong time. While playing during openhouse, it kept drizzling. Until we finished, it halt. Must be the terrible pieces we played. Guess it's cursed as it happened last year too. Well, the band needs the rain to pack up faster! Lol, what a funny sight. We beat the record of clearing in less then 5 mins when we usually take 10. : D Wasted time and went Ikea for some fat meatballs. And they all went loose. They gave me a new hobby which is bed jumping. Pooooof. Weeeeeeeeee. Sigh. Fun ends.

I'm facing these four walls again. Wish to really getttttt out. I'm dreading Saturday.
It's going to be a boring day later. Why everyone's so busy when I'm so free ): If everyone goes home, I'm going to blade alone. Tatas.

Coincidental?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home